Music Makes Sense - Finch Hare
With the 23rd instalment of Music Makes Sense, we come to none other than Sense legend and OG resident Finch Hare. Finch has been with Sense since the very early days and has been a prominent feature of the Southend dance scene for just as long. A man with many famous sets and classic Sense moments, he blends deep house with a garage flavour to form his ever moving and energetic mix style. Being one half of the Sense radio show pair, Finch always guarantees fresh new music; wether he's been digging for records or finding those killer crowd pleasing tracks that he's come to be known and loved for.
We asked Finch 5 important questions ahead of our Birthday on the 1st of December, with Artwork...
1. What’s your favourite track in your collection at the moment?
Tomoki Hirata - Facing Up (Grant Nelson Dub)
2. Who would you say is the most underrated DJ/Producer currently?
Someone I got onto recently... CJ Reign
3. Name one of the best moments you’ve experienced at a Sense event that you’ll always remember? (DJ set, something happening, funny/special/ amazing, etc
Ah man, there's been so many incredible times over the years. From Simon & I playing in Luxembourg with the Lauter Unfug crew. To Tom & I playing at the Blue Room in Ibiza with ANOTR. But for me it remains the late Tom Jarvis following me at Basement. He kicked off with a heavyweight track from De Sluwe Vos called OG anthem and got a massive sit down. Incredible.
4. Which Sense Traxx release have you been most excited about this year?
Definitely the Scott Diaz cut of Mike Agent X Clarke - Believe. Bumpy heaven.
5. In 3 words describe what to expect from your mix/ or set at Sense?
FEEL GOOD MUSIC
Don't forget you can join us on the 1st December at Talk Nightclub for our 6th Birthday w/ Artwork.
Just head over to Resident Advisor and grab your ticket now.